Journal Entry 2

                                                                                                                                                   Aguirre1 

Benita A. Aguirre

Regine Pellicer

English 1301

7 October 2023

Communication

    I think i have been able to bring most of the skills required and acquired communicating to the classroom through social media. I do believe I try to do the most I can to communicate with my peers on social media.

    I do believe schoolwork should be different than what we do on social media or in class. Most teachers give homework and I really feel like it's just something to keep us busy rather than something we can reflect on and think about. I think this class in particular has made me and my other online peers reflect on the impact that school has had on us due to our ethnicities and domestic issues. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry 4

Journal Entry 7