Journal Entry 3

                                                                                                                                                   Aguirre 1

Benita A. Aguirre

Regine Pellicer

English 1301

14 October 2023

    I focused to grammar and organization. I would probably grade myself at a 7/10 with my project. I do feel like I provided what was necessary, but I do believe that is my own bias since it is my work. Useful comments that I gave would have been 

    Two pieces of advice that I recieved was to adjust the font (text size) on slide 4, the paragraph sections were small. The final one piece of advice was for my project to be ongoing, be turned into a pdf, possibly adding music/or audio comments, aligning my texts, and adding an animation. I will use this as further constructive criticism to make it better and progress as a student.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry 2

Journal Entry 4

Journal Entry 7