Journal Entry 5

                                                                                                                                                   Aguirre 1
Benita A. Aguirre

Regine Pellicer

English 1301

5 November 2023
Research Process

    The research project process for me was time consuming and at times confusing when differnetiating the academic sources and websites. I think overall it went good when researching. I found resources by looking up keywords that I wanted to implement my reasons to be, information that could be backed up. 
    I went through the sources by reading them, I filtered them by peer revision in the search bar. At first I was just skimming and looking for clue words but it proved to be time wasted. As soon as I started reading and actually paying attention, looking and choosing an academic source was easier and faster than going through many. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry 2

Journal Entry 4

Journal Entry 7