Journal Entry 6

                                                                                                                                                   Aguirre 1

Benita A. Aguirre

Regine Pellicer

English 1301

12 November 2023

Project 2 draft

    Before submitting my draft to the writing center I felt nervous and embarrassed. I've never really liked for peopel to read what I write due to fear of failing and of judgement. It was hard for me to submit it. 

    Seeing drafts by my other peers made me feel intimidated and in a way confidence because I was on the right track. Seeing all their drafts made me feel confused as well as to how I should do mine or how it would look once submitted. It just gave me ideas on where visual elements should be placed, but that's about it.

    I think the visual element helps the reader undertsand and connect through emotion, as well just a visual to comprehend. I think the position of the visual element is best after the point is being made, not way after you're done with your text. Like I mentioned above I do feel like it helps the reader visualize, connect, and comprehend after freshly reading what the writer is trying to get across. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry 2

Journal Entry 4

Journal Entry 7